迈克尔.杰克逊天使网
欢迎您来到,迈克尔.杰克逊天使网
迈克尔.杰克逊天使网
欢迎您来到,迈克尔.杰克逊天使网
迈克尔.杰克逊天使网
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首页首页  迈克尔.杰克逊天使网迈克尔.杰克逊天使网  Latest imagesLatest images  注册注册  登录登录  

分享 | 

MJ FANS WORLDWIDE - MOBILIZE Against JOY BEHAR ATTACKS MJ AND HIS KIDS

浏览上一个主题 浏览下一个主题 向下 
作者留言
Admin
管理员
Admin

帖子数 : 280
注册日期 : 09-12-24
年龄 : 42

MJ FANS WORLDWIDE - MOBILIZE Against JOY BEHAR ATTACKS MJ AND HIS KIDS Vide
帖子主题: MJ FANS WORLDWIDE - MOBILIZE Against JOY BEHAR ATTACKS MJ AND HIS KIDS   MJ FANS WORLDWIDE - MOBILIZE Against JOY BEHAR ATTACKS MJ AND HIS KIDS I_icon_minitime周四 十二月 31 2009, 01:43

MJ FAMILY WORLDWIDE -
SEND JOY BEHAR SHOW AN EMAIL ASAP - Below are the Links and Email Address and Transcript from the SHOW!! Thanks FOR ALL who has sent their Emails, Tweets, Facebook - KEEP IT UP - WE H***E TO STAND UP FOR THE MAN IN THE MIRROR and KEEP THE PRESSURE ON and SHOW THEM MJ FANS WORLDWIDE H***E HAD ENOUGH!!
CNN sister network HLN crossed a line by ejacobs
http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/515462
*********************************************************************************************
@ ejacobs and MJ FAMILY WORLDWIDE:
I just found the Transcript from the JOY BEHAR SHOW ON HLN TONIGHT!! It was Really HORRIBLE and DISTASTEFUL!! We need to BLOW UP their EMAIL with OUR OUTRAGE!! Yes In America there is FREEDOM OF SPEECH - BUT WE A FREE TO EXPRESS OUR UNHAPPINESS WITH THIS CRAP!!
CONTACT US/CNN TV
CONTACT CNN about JOY BEHAR SHOW on HLN:
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?115
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/hdlns/
XOXOXOX - MJ,
IreneLovesMichael
A DEVOTED MJ FAN FOREVER, FOR ALL TIMES, Bloomfield, NJ
*********************************************************************************************************
Return to Transcripts main page
JOY BEHAR SHOW
A Look Back at 2009
Aired December 23, 2009 - 21:00:00 ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0912/23/joy.01.html
(COMMERCIAL BREAK)
BEHAR: We`re back looking at some of the biggest stories of the past year. And joining me to do that are CBS Sunday morning contributor Mo Rocca. Actress and singer and funny woman Sandra Bernhard. And comedian Dave Attell. Let`s start with the death of Michael Jackson. Okay, was that the biggest --
SANDRA BERNHARD, COMEDIAN: He`s not dead.
BEHAR: He`s not?
BERNHARD: He is not dead! He calls me. He`s fine. He`s tired of it. He wanted a break.
MO ROCCA, COMMENTATOR: Oh the M.J. deniers are the worst. It`s terrible.
BEHAR: What do you think, David, is he dead?
D***E ATTELL, COMEDIAN: I have to say this, I just recently heard the FBI was tracking him. No wonder the Al Qaeda got through, get right?
BEHAR: Yes.
ATTELL: Wasting their resources on Michael Jackson.
BEHAR: Wasting their resources. But didn`t people sort of cannonize him after he did die? He`s dead.
ROCCA: Do you think that the death brought us all together in a way. Like high, low, media, it brought us all together but it`s unfortunate that it can only happen once-in-a-lifetime.
BERNHARD: It alienated me from you, personally, as you know. It broke my heart in a thousand pieces.
BEHAR: I don`t feel that it united us at all.
BERNHARD: It didn`t. BEHAR: Oh, contraire. It was people who still thought he was a child molester as opposed to people who thought he wasn`t.
ATTELL: What?
ROCCA: Is that Jesus juice you are drinking?
BEHAR: I mean -
ATTELL: I don`t believe this.
BEHAR: The new report that came out today, I just remembered that in `93 he was accused of molestation and the kid was paid off $20 million big ones.
BERNHARD: He paid him off over the 20-year period as well. So the kid would never come out later, that`s what they do now --
BERNHARD: That`s the trick.
BEHAR: And then that`s -
ROCCA: The actress out -
BEHAR: Yes I think they still do.
ROCCA: It`s like they do it in a lump sum.
BERNHARD: It`s like winning the lottery. It`s like winning the lottery.
BEHAR: Right.
BERNHARD: You take a little at a time or -
ROCCA: Exactly.
BERNHARD: You take the whole lump sum. I`ll take the lump sum.
BEHAR: Let`s say the kid was in fact, allegedly he was, let`s say he was molested.
BERNHARD: Yes.
BEHAR: Wouldn`t you -- If it was your kid, wouldn`t you take the money, and you`d be angry, put the kid in therapy, and take the money, right, I would. Rather than tell the FBI. I would have to say I would do that for $20 million.
BERNHARD: It`s a hard one to call right now, Joy. Now that, you know, we`re out of touch, Michael and I.
BEHAR: Apparently not since you think he`s still alive.
BERNHARD: I`m traumatized. He didn`t give me any money.
ROCCA: I`m a Glenn Beck fan. I would have taken it in gold.
BEHAR: What do you think about -- have you observed the father, Joe Jackson, what do you think about him?
BERNHARD: Well Joe is cold. He brought those kids out from the Midwest, it was all planned. He abused all of them and you can see it in their faces.
BEHAR: Allegedly. Allegedly.
ATTELL: You`re being too kind.
BEHAR: You have to say allegedly or they sue you.
BERNHARD: Allegedly, allegedly.
ATTELL: He`s a freakish nightmare out of "avatar."
ROCCA: But you know what, he was pushing blu-ray after Michael`s death and blu-ray is an amazing format.
ATTELL: Uh-huh.
BEHAR: Don`t you feel bad for the kid, a little bit? You don`t feel a bit for the kid - they are orphans.
BERNHARD: It`s hard to call them kids at this point. Oh, Michael`s kids. I thought you meant Jermaine.
(CROSSTALK)
BEHAR: No, no, not that. BERNHARD: I feel bad for those kids. So I`m still there with them, my heart goes out -
BEHAR: I know but what about the next generation, the new kids? The little blanky.
BERNHARD: Who do they really belong to?
BERNHARD: This is the bottom line, you know. Now they`ve been thrown into the mother`s arms.
ROCCA: Well it`s clear -
BEHAR: Their mother doesn`t want them. But what about blanket?
ROCCA: Well Blanket`s Jackson`s father is clearly is Tiger Woods. That way you bring it all together.
BEHAR: Oh I see, very nice, very nice. Earlier this year, Oprah shocked everyone by calling it quits. She got emotional as she talked about moving on.
************************************************************************************************
CONTACT US/CNN TV
CONTACT CNN about JOY BEHAR SHOW on HLN:
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?115
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/hdlns/
Here's my post on HLN: Joy Behar Show TONIGHT - 12/23/09 - from IreneLovesMichael
I'm a faithful Viewer of CNN, HLN and the JOY BEHAR SHOW - BUT TONIGHT JOY BEHAR SHOW TOTALLY CROSSED THE LINE!! TONIGHT JOY BEHAR SHOW, 12/23/09 - Review of 2009 Made FUN of Michael Jackson's Death and His Children was EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE, HURTFUL and DISTASTEFUL!! It was SICKENING how JOY and Her PANEL sat there and Made FUN, FALSE Comments about Michael Jackson and TO JOKE ABOUT HIM BEING "NOT DEAD - THE FBI IS TRACKING HIM" IS JUST PATHETIC and HURTFUL to the Michael's Family, His 3 Beautiful Children and MILLIONS OF FANS WORLDWIDE!! WE ARE ON A LIVE MJ CHAT FORUM RIGHT NOW AND WE ARE EXTREMELY UPSET WITH CNN, HLN and JOY BEHAR SHOW HORRIBLE CHEAP SHOT at MICHAEL JACKSON TONIGHT ALL IN THE NAME OF RATINGS and a CHEAP LAUGH!! Michael Jackson's FANS WORLDWIDE NUMBERS IN THE MILLIONS and YOU TOTALLY CROSSED THE LINE TONIGHT and YOUR SHOW WAS EXTREMELY DISTASTEFUL AND HORRIBLE and YOU WILL HEAR FROM US!!
Shame on YOU JOY BEHAR - I thought you WERE BETTER THAN THIS - on HLN and on the VIEW!! Just like you Did last week on the VIEW when you made that Comment about Rachel Urtell. just for a CHEAP JOKE. THIS WAS JUST TOTALLY WRONG AGAIN how you and your PANEL TOTALLY DISRESPECTED THE DEAD TONIGHT and MICHAEL'S LEGACY. JUST FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING A CHEAP LAUGH - TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE and DISRESPECTFUL of MICHAEL's Untimely and Tragic DEATH!!
JOY - Your Show Tonight and Panel has TOTALLY TURNED ME OFF FROM WATCHING YOUR SHOW IN THE FUTURE!!
IreneLovesMichael
A DEVOTED MJ FAN
Bloomfield, NJ
返回页首 向下
http://mjmj.888ubb.net

MJ FANS WORLDWIDE - MOBILIZE Against JOY BEHAR ATTACKS MJ AND HIS KIDS

浏览上一个主题 浏览下一个主题 返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
迈克尔.杰克逊天使网 :: We Are The World :: Europe-
免费phpbb3论坛 | ©phpBB | 互助中心 | 违法举报 | 最近的讨论